There’s a brand new chief stew on board, and her identify is Francesca Rubi. HollywoodLife has rounded up 5 key issues to know in regards to the new ‘Under Deck’ season 8 forged member.
Below Deck season 8 returns Nov. 2 with many new faces. A kind of new faces is Francesca Rubi. Francesca is the brand new chief stew of Captain Lee Rosbach’s crew. So, who’s Francesca? Right here’s what you might want to know as season 8 units sail.
1. Francesca is taking on for Kate Chastain as chief stew. Under Deck season 8 options many forged modifications, beginning on the high. Kate departed the show after 6 seasons, which meant Captain Lee Rosbach wanted a brand new chief stew. Francesca is changing Kate as chief stew this season. Different new crew members embrace chef Rachel Hargrove, stewardess Elizabeth Frankini, stewardess Isabelle “Izzy” Wouters, deckhand James Hough, and deckhand Shane Coopersmith.
2. She hails from Australia. Francesca loves her dwelling nation. Again in July 2020, Francesca posted a gorgeous sunset photo and wrote, “House is a surprising place… surf on one aspect and calm sunsets on the opposite.”
3. She began out in occasion administration. Francesca labored for celeb shoppers and finally transitioned into yachting as a hostess. She has a robust background in yachting as a purser, deckhand, and stewardess.
4. Francesca takes her job very severely. Francesca is a “perfectionist who runs a decent ship,” based on Bravo. She’ll find yourself discovering her stews are lower than her requirements, and her breaking level will ship waves all through the inside.
5. She’s a world traveler. Francesca could also be within the Caribbean for Under Deck, however she’s been to one of many coldest locations on earth. She traveled to the North Pole in 2019 and even jumped within the freezing chilly waters! “Being with out web was refreshing certainly one of highlights was our Polar Plunge,” she wrote on Instagram. “We swam in Arctic Water at 81 levels north in about -1 temperature water.. a shock to the system however after a few jumps in I couldn’t really feel the chilly.”